Re: [hylafax-users] Sendfax -d <number> file.tif doesn't work? / Stays in queue!

Hi,

> This is rather old. Upgrade to the latest version.
> The old version is also the reason for the problems with faxrcvd because
> of the amount of parameters.
I tried to install hylafay 4.1.7 by src. but I got loads of Compile Errors
:(

> is c2faxrecv running? it replaces faxgetty and tells hylafax about the
> modems.
Yes it is running...
---------snip-----------------
  308 ?        00:00:03 c2faxrecv
  309 ?        00:00:01 c2faxrecv
  310 ?        00:00:00 c2faxrecv
  311 ?        00:00:00 c2faxrecv
  335 ?        00:00:00 faxq
  337 ?        00:00:00 hfaxd
--------snap-------------------

> what does your config.faxCAPI look like?
---------------snipp--------------------
#
# EDIT THIS CONFIGURATION TO REFLECT YOUR SETUP
#

SpoolDir:               /var/spool/hylafax

FaxRcvdCmd:             /var/spool/fax/bin/faxrcvd

PollRcvdCmd:             /var/spool/hylafax/bin/pollrcvd
FaxReceiveUser:         uucp
LogFile:                 /tmp/capifax.log

LogTraceLevel:          4
LogFileMode:            0644
{
    HylafaxDeviceName:          faxCAPI
    RecvFileMode:               0644
    FAXNumber:                  +49.00.00000
    LocalIdentifier:            "AVM CAPI4HylaFAX"
    MaxConcurrentRecvs:         2
    OutgoingController:         1
    OutgoingMSN:        7248119
    SuppressMSN:                0
    NumberPrefix:
    UseISDNFaxService:          0
    RingingDuration:            0
    {
        Controller:             1
        AcceptSpeech:           1
        UseDDI:                 0
        DDIOffset:              "12345"
        DDILength:              3
        IncomingDDIs:
        IncomingMSNs:   7248119
        AcceptGlobalCall:   1
    }
}

Thx...
Now it works that I get the Fax via email...
Only Problem now is...
When I enter "sendfax -d <number> file.tif" The Fax goes into the queue and
doesn't leave(get sent) until the deadline when it is removed.
any Ideas on that?

Thx again
KriS