Re: [hylafax-users] Eicon DIVA PRI card

We use it here. I struggled with the capi gear and gave up. Currently we are
running the ISDN for linux packages. Its probably not the ideal way of doing
it, but it works.
Firstly you will need to compile a new kernel including the eicon drivers.
For the Eicon Diva Server 4-BRI we used:

ISDN Support Y
Support Audio via ISDN Y
Support AT Fax Class 1 and 2 Commands
X.25 PLP on top of ISDN

ISDN Features: All no.
Passive ISDN Cards: All no.
Active ISDN Cards:
Legacy EICON Driver: Y
Eicon PCI Diva Server BRI/PRI/4BRI Support: Y
Everything Else here: no.

You need to get IDSN4K-utils the ones with redhat don't include the eicon
driver tools. Download the latest version from Isdn4linux.de. You will need
to unpack, configure and install. Run /sbin/divaload to get a list of
available protocols. Find your correct protocol. Example: Australia and
Telstra Onramp is AUSTRAL Once installed, run /sbin/eiconctrl -d ecion0 load
AUSTRAL
This will load and start the card.

I hope some of this helps.

Chris.