[hylafax-users] Sendmail Integartion ...

Hyla-Fax users

I would like to integrate Hyla-Fax Server with sendmail based mail server
setup.

In my setup I have Intranet mail server running on my internal network
accepting mails from intranet mail users, now I would like to forward
outgoing e-mail based fax messages to Hyla Fax Server running on external
mail server. I am using intermediate mail relay to forward mails to email
gateway.

Pl. help me for the changes to be incorporated in sendmail configuration file.

Regards

R V Somani