Re: [hylafax-users] where to put AutoAnswere command

Thanx Hans,
unfortunately i still have:
	Sep  6 00:03:35 jane FaxGetty[1204]: <-- [7:ATS0=0\r]
in /var/log/messages, even while my /var/spool/fax/etc/config.ttS0 looks like:

FAXNumber:              "+48 22 6176567"
InternationalPrefix:    0
DialStringRules:        etc/dialrules
RecvFileMode:           666
LogFileMode:            666
DeviceMode:             666
SpeakerVolume:          on
GettyArgs:              "-h %l"
LocalIdentifier:        www.evot.org
TagLineFont:            etc/lutRS18.pcf
TagLineFormat:          "From %%l|%c|Page %%P of %%T"
# by zbyszek
ServerTracing:          11
RingsBeforeAnswer:      2

I tried setting Rings to 1 with the same result. When i give up adjusting
config file manually and use "faxaddmodem" instaed no RingsBeforeAnswer line
appears at all !
My fax still won`t receive faxes

--
http://zbyszek.evot.org