From: Zbigniew Lisiecki [mailto:zbyszek@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2003 1:00 PM
To: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [hylafax-users] where to put AutoAnswere command

Hi,
i use hylaFAX together with susefax on a 8.1 SuSE Linux with 3Com
U.S.Robotics
56K Faxmodem. As i suppose the reason why i can send faxes, but cannot
receive them is missing ATS0=1 so (called AutoAnswere) command. I couldn't
find any correct place where to put this. There is also nothing about it in
www.hylafax.org archive. Surely i can submit a shell call echo "ATS0=1" >
/dev/ttyS0, but as i noticed hylaFAX sends modem initialisation each 60 sec
with S0=0, so my solution is only for 60 sec duration time.
Could somebody help me, please ?
regards, zbyszek
btw. does a description of GettyArgs exists ?
--
http://zbyszek.evot.org

and then destroy it.