Re: [hylafax-users] Binding hfaxd to a certian interface ?

Hi,

yes, that would be a clean solution... But I don't want to compile it by
myself, I want to use the debian packages that are available.

Has anyone ever set up hfaxd with inetd or xinetd (the latter would be
good, it can bind any service to a given interface). I am not sure how
to get all the parameters right for using all three variants of the
protocols.

Regards,

Stefan