Re: [hylafax-users] Thankyou Adam ! But mpage prints out one extra page with every faxsheet.

Hi,
Thanks Adam but more printing issues with Hylafax.

I tried the lines of code, modified it a little and
made mpage put in the header info such as date, sender
id etc...The line that i inserted in the faxrcvd
script is as follows:

-----cut------
/usr/bin/tiff2ps -a -h 11 -w 8.5  $1 |/usr/bin/mpage
-1 -X"SENDER::$SENDER  FILENAME::  $FILENAME
DATE::`date` " -P
-----cut------

But i realize for every page output from mpage, a
blank         page is also printed. Could someone help
me out here please...

The problem of only some faxes being printed still
remains and i have investigated file properties about
the file being printed...There seems to be no uniform
property from which some conclusive decision could be
arrived at regarding why some files dont get printed
out...

Please do help.

Susy.