[hylafax-users] FaxGetty[]: Bad fifo message Issue

Hello.

I installed Hylafax last week and haven't had any problems until I attempted to send a fax.  Whenever I send a fax, it queues it up correctly, but always displays the "S"tatus as "T"  If I try to 'faxalter -vp <job>' - it hangs at the following:
200 Current job: jobid: 5 groupid: 5.
-> JSUSP

To go along with it, I get the following error in my log files:

    Jul 28 16:06:07 freebsd FaxGetty[792]: Bad fifo message "Xclient/854:5"

I've noticed that the 854 is the process containing "/usr/local/sbin/hfaxd -i hylafax"

I've searched everywhere and can't see why there is a problem between faxgetty and hfaxd when I try to remove a fax, using 'faxrm <jobid>' or altering a fax.

I know this problem is causing the outbound faxes to remain the sendq/, but I can't figure out what's going on.

What's interesting is that I can receive faxes all day long, I haven't had a problem all week.

Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated since I would enjoy being able to send faxes =)

I'm running Hylafax v4.1.7 on FreeBSD 5.1-RELEASE.

Regards,
Mike Bydalek