Re: [hylafax-users] Printing issues with hylafax.

Hi,
   I hope this works for you.   I modified it to use the mpage program.  Mpage
is probably installed on RedHat 8.0 already.  If not, install it from the
RPM.

I use the following in place of your one line from below

$TIFF2PS -a -h 11 -w 8.5 -O $FILE.ps $FILE 2>/dev/null

$MPAGE -1 -P$PRINTER -X"FAX ID: c$COMMID    SENDER: $SENDER DATE: `date`"
$FILE.ps 2>/dev/null

$RM -f $FILE.ps 2>/dev/null

I use -h and -w with TIFF2PS to scale to letter.  Some fax machines send at a
different size.

The mpage program by default adds a border and margins.  Pages are never cut
off anymore. We use the -X option to add info at the top of the page.  I'm
sure you could change it around to print exactly what you want at the top.

Also I would double check that your print command is in the correct place in
the file.   I send and e-mail, and print, so I put the print commands right
after the section that sends the e-mail.  Also $TIFF2PS and $MPAGE are set to
the command names at the begining of the file.

TIFF2PS=tiff2ps
MPAGE=mpage

Hope this Helps.
Adam A.