[hylafax-users] Printing issues with hylafax.

Hi,

I am using HylaFAX (v4.1.5 under Linux RedHat 8.0 with
gcc-3.2-7 and libtiff-3.5.7-7) in a fax-receive only
environment. As there is a large volume of incoming
faxes, i installed Comtrol Rockport Six Port Modem so
that i could connect six incoming lines.

I wanted the faxes to be printed automatically after
they are received in the /var/spool/hylafax/recvq. So
i added this line
-----cut-------
/usr/bin/tiff2ps -a2 $1 | lpr -P $PRINTER
------cut------

There seems to be a couple of issues with the printing
of  the received faxes.

1. Some faxes dont get printed even though they have
been received in the recvq.I checked their sizes to
see if they have been really huge files, but most of
them seem to be around 30K. So i dont think size is
the issue here. Is there something i missed out and i
need to check for all the files in the recvq to be
printed.

2. All of my faxes in the recvq seem to be having
header information such as the senders fone number,
date, time etc...But when they get printed, i guess
they fall in the deadzone of the printer and get cut
out...So i tried out the fax2ps -S so that the output
will be scaled and probably have the header
information..But fax2ps printouts too dont carry any
sender info..

Will really appreciate any help,

Thanks So much for your patience and thanks in
advance,

Susy.