Re: [hylafax-users] Debian upgrade broke Hylafax - followup withlog files

Hi Anthony,

Yep, and that exists and has the same permissions and content as hosts.
Could it be anything else? The client I work for on this is
getting...considerably annoyed. I'm a bit desperate.

Thanks,

Greg

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 12:08:50 -0400: Anthony Diak skribon: