Re: [hylafax-users] Debian upgrade broke Hylafax

well, that is telling hylafax that users on localhost should be allowed
to send faxes, so if you go to the command line on the debian box and
run sendfax it should work.  You should also try to add lines for users
that you want to send faxes from.. I'd imagine that MacFlex has a
configuration that asks for a username correct?  And since the mac is
not the same ip as the debian server, localhost would not work.  I think
you can specify ranges of IPs.

check out man hosts.hfaxd

-Anthony