Re: [hylafax-users] Debian upgrade broke Hylafax

Ok, I've changed hosts and hosts.hfaxd to allow local LAN access with:
^.*@192\.168.*$:.*::

No change. :(

One more thing...I get the following after restarting the hylafax
service:

Restarting HylaFAX daemons: faxqNo /usr/sbin/faxq found running; none
killed.
 hfaxd faxmodemdev/FIFO: open: No such device or address
 faxgetty.

It's running as uucp:
uucp     26634  0.0  0.4  3564 1220 ?        S    14:20   0:00
/usr/sbin/hfaxd -i 4559 -o 4557 -s 444

Not sure if this is a big deal or not.

Thanks!

Greg

On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 17:02:17 -0400: Anthony Diak skribon:

--
Greg Webster - greg@intouch.ca
In-Touch Software Corporation