Re: [hylafax-users] Debian upgrade broke Hylafax - followup withlog files

Read what you said again:

Jul  9 14:41:25 juicer HylaFAX[26669]: Unable to open the user access
file /etc/hosts.hfaxd: Permission denied
the file /etc/hylafax/hosts.hfaxd (whole directory is softlinked to
/var/spool/hylafax/etc/)

Its looking for /etc/hosts.hfaxd!

Try that out.  I hope it helps

-Anthony