[hylafax-users] removing fax with WHFC

Hi,
I'm really happy that WHFC has the removing faxes from receive queue
feature in its new beta release.
But this feature appears to work only if a fax.tiff has 666 chmod.
Hylafax server doesn't start when 666 is the default mask for those files.
I can make a cron job that will give 666 mask to those files, but I
wonder if there is more elegant solution. What do you suggest?
Regards,
Wojtek