[hylafax-users] Anyone gotten HylaFAX 4.1.5 working under Solaris 2.5, 2.6, 2.7, 2.8, or 2.9, using gcc?

Dear Colleagues,

I have been having a devil of a time getting HylaFAX 4.1.5 going under
Solaris
2.8 with my ZyXEL Elite 2864 faxmodem.  I'm wondering the following:

1) Has anyone gotten HylaFAX 4.1.5 working under Solaris 2.X?
2) Would anyone be willing to work with me by phone/email/whatever to
help me?
   I'd even be willing to pay some consulting fee, though I don't think
I could
   justify spending more than the cost of a new fax machine :).  I have
extensive
   detailed installation notes which I can supply (which include output
from the
   build, and from setup and testing maneuvers), but I will not burden
this
   email message with them.
3) Anyone have recommendations for reliable/performing/inexpensive
faxmodems
   that work well with HylaFAX and a SPARCstation?  I'm not sure that
the ZyXEL
   is working properly.

Thanks and Cheerio, Rick Rodgers