Re: [hylafax-users] incoming calls - ignore voice calls

more info:

the modem is reported (in the logs) as MODEM SERIES 5  V.34 28800 MODEM
DFS256K(K)-Z7 28800/

so I found this http://www.hylafax.org/archive/1997-04/msg00117.html  and
tried to use it as a class 2 modem (using faxaddmodem), with the
ModemSetupAACmd: AT+FAA=1 as per
http://www.hylafax.org/setup-advanced.html#AdaptiveAnswer

I'm going to leave this for a while now... if there's any more information
that I should provide in order to help people trying to respond, let me
know.

thanks in advance,
dim