[hylafax-users] repost: incoming calls - ignore voice calls

Apologies for the repost without any additional info, but can someone tell
me:

1. is hylafax capable of "silent pickup" (not sure if this is the correct
name for this functionality) so that it only answers fax calls, leaving me
free to answer voice calls on my normal phone?

2. is anyone on the list using this functionality?

cheers
dim