[hylafax-users] incoming calls - ignore voice calls

Hey all,

Ok, I hope this isn't too much of a newbie question - I've just installed
hylafax on a mandrake8 box, and have been wading my way through the docs and
archive to try and see if I can do what I want to do.

What I want to do is have hylafax only pickup incoming calls that are
actually faxes - leaving me free to answer other calls using my normal
phone.

Distinctive ring isn't an option as I already have that on this line used
for a business line.

I found this email (http://www.hylafax.org/archive/2001-07/msg00020.html)
which seemed to point me in the right direction.

Here's what I see as the relevant part of my config:

<snip>
ModemType:              Class1          # use class 1 interface
ModemRate:              19200           # locked for fax sending&receiving
ModemFlowControl:       rtscts          # default
#
ModemNoFlowCmd:         AT\Q0           # disable flow control cmd
ModemSoftFlowCmd:       AT\Q1           # software flow control cmd
ModemHardFlowCmd:       AT\Q3           # hardware flow control cmd
ModemSetupDTRCmd:       AT&D3           # DTR off causes modem to reset
ModemSetupDCDCmd:       AT&C1           # DCD follows carrier
#
ModemDialCmd:           ATDT%s          # T for tone dialing

AdaptiveAnswer:         yes             # enable adaptive answer
AnswerRotary:           "fax"           # answer for fax
ModemAnswerCmd:         AT+FCLASS=1;A   # default is to answer as fax
Class1RecvIdentTimer:   10000           # timeout fax answer in 10 secs
</snip>

I have tried AnswerRotary as "voice fax data" and "fax data" as well, but
with no success.

When a call comes in, I get this in my logs:

Apr 20 13:46:19 firewall FaxGetty[3708]: ANSWER: FAX CONNECTION  DEVICE
'/dev/ttyS1'
Apr 20 13:46:46 firewall FaxGetty[3708]: ANSWER: DATA CONNECTION
Apr 20 13:46:46 firewall FaxGetty[3708]: GETTY: START "/sbin/getty -h ttyS1
dx_19200", pid 4284
Apr 20 13:46:46 firewall getty[4284]: Segmentation fault
Apr 20 13:46:46 firewall FaxGetty[3708]: GETTY: exit status 0400
Apr 20 13:46:54 firewall FaxGetty[3708]: MODEM SERIES 5  V.34 28800 MODEM
DFS256K(K)-Z7 28800/

which to me suggests that its still trying to answer the call as a data
call.

Can anyone tell me where to look next for how to configure hylafax to only
pickup fax calls?

cheers
dim