Re: [hylafax-users] Windows Faxing and Accounting Questions

> Looking at the docs I see that smbfax pulls the fax number from the
> document.  So you are saying that I could modify smbfax to do the same
> thing for my job number?

Hmmm...are we talking about the same smbfax?  The one that I am familiar with
allows you to spool the documents via a samba print queue, then sends you
an email with a URL, and then you visit a web page to enter recipient names,
numbers, and cover page info before it actually invokes sendfax.  So, I was
suggesting that on this web page that the user visits, you add a text field to
collect your client code by modifying the smbfax-html.pl script.

Can you verify that you are using smbfax-1.4 before I look into the details
of how I would do what you are looking to?