Re: [hylafax-users] Windows Faxing and Accounting Questions

Clear as mud :^)

We bill a fixed charge per page.  Each project has a id (job) number
(3036, 2941 etc).  All I need is some sort of system where a log is
created with the date and time of each fax, the number of pages and the
job number.

Ideally I would log this in a MySQL database and auto generate a report
for each billing period (I'll work on that later!).

Looking at the docs I see that smbfax pulls the fax number from the
document.  So you are saying that I could modify smbfax to do the same
thing for my job number?

Also I read that the fax number and fax number tag (fax_no: 403555555)
must be plain text.  Does this mean I would need to trash my fancy MS
Word fax cover page with formated text?

Dan