Re: [hylafax-users] High Volume Outbound

Dear Mr/Mrs B @ hushmail:

A few points:

-100 faxes/night is not high volume.Perhaps 10000/night yes, but 100? ;-)
- You're not hitting a HylaFAX limit on maximum queued jobs - it'll queue
thousands of 'em quite happily.
- As with most problems, logfiles contain a wealth of information. Elevate
HylaFAX's Session and Server log levels and try to duplicate the problem.

The only thing that comes to mind is protocol botches on sendfax's
submission of the job. Do you check to make sure sendfax completes
properly??

-Darren

--
Darren Nickerson