[hylafax-users] High Volume Outbound

Hi all -

I have Hylafax set up with the Sambafax script to allow me to spool a
text document via LPR and parse out a phone number and destination user
to feed to sendfax. I have an AIX server spooling 100+ jobs a night,
and last night was my first night of testing. Of the 100+ jobs, all but
eight completed. Those eight are stuck in the sendq. Oddly enough, if
you open the qXXX files, there is no phone number or destination user
(unlike the other successfull jobs in the doneq). So I figured my parsgin
failed for those jobs - nope - the script automatically pages me if it
can't parse out a number, furthermore, it would never even send them
on to hylafax (via sendfax) if it couldn't get a number. So I looked
in syslog - I see most of the jobs being submitted, but those eight are
never being listed as submitted (even though they are now stuck in the
sendq). Furthermore, there are no c0000xxxxx entries for them in the
log directory. I'm concerned about this seemingly "ghost fax" issue.
Does Hylafax have a max number in queue setting that I may have exceeded?
Or does anybody have any idea why these eight faxes were called with
sendfax but never got send or submitted to the scheduler but are still
in the sendq?

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks

Big $$$ to be made with the HushMail Affiliate Program: