[hylafax-users] Windows Faxing and Accounting Questions

I have a potential application for HylaFax but I am not sure if I can
make it work.

I work in an office where we have a plain old fax machine for sending
and receiving faxes.  Obviously it would be of great saving if
employees could fax from their computers via a HylaFax server.

Our office is a consulting company and fax is billed to the respective
client.  So if this were to work each fax sent would need to have to
log a client code (four digit).  Ideally It would be a normal windows
printer share via our existing samba server.

Can such a fax logging system be done with Hylafax?

I have been playing with sambafax to try to get it working but I don't
an obvious way to do this.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dan