[hylafax-users] Help required for faxmail with qmail

Help!!! Has someone already installed faxmail with qmail ????

I'm trying to setup faxmail on my SME server 5.5 with qmail and am not
very successfull

I used the method described in http://www.hylafax.org/faxgateway.html)

My faxmail and sendfax are in /usr/bin

My hylafax release is 4.1.1.

Here is what I do :

I add '.fax:fax' to '/var/qmail/control/virtualdomains'

I create a '.qmail-fax-default' in '/var/qmail/alias/' and put '|
/local/etc/mailfax' into it.

I create '/local/etc/mailfax' and fill it with (release 1.2 of
mailfax.sh-qmail modified only for my paths) :

	TMPVAR=${SENDER//\`/}
	TMPVAR=${TMPVAR//\$\(/}
	SENDER=${TMPVAR//\)/}

	/usr/bin/faxmail | /usr/bin/sendfax-f "$SENDER" -d
"$EXT2@`/usr/bin/expr \"$HOST\" : '\(.*\)\.fax$'`"

I then restart qmail.

But when I send a mail to 'ppl@046603XXXX.fax', the mailer-daemon
answers to me :

"	Hi. This is the qmail-send program at xware.fr.
	I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the
following addresses.
	This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work
out.

	<ppl@046603XXXX.fax>:
	Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (#5.1.1) "

I thought I followed the installation step by step but it does not work.
;-(

Can anyone tell me where I messed up ???

I really need to have this working !!

Thanks a lot in advance for any help.

--
Phil.