[hylafax-users] Faxq

I have installed Hylafax on a Redhat 7.3 server and all works well using
sendfax from a console. When a windows clients submits a job using WHFC, I
can see the job in the sendq and the doc in the docq. What I don's see is
faxq calling ps2fax to convert the file to tiff. Hylafax reports the job
completely successfully, but of course nothing ever arrives at the other
end.

Aaron Matlock
Andrew Group
Cell 317.294.8009