[hylafax-users] WHFC & Windows 2000/XP Pro

Hi, I was hoping someone might be able to help me out with this, or that others have had this happen before.  I have recently started working with WHFC (v. 1.0.9), and it is working fine on 95, 98, & ME.  It also works fine in Windows 2000/XP; provided the user is an administrator.  However, when a user that isn't an administrator tries to send a fax, they get a standard Windows warning about not being able to print:

Title: Printers Folder

Message:  "There was an error found when printing the job "***" to WHFCFAX:.  Do you want to retry or cancel the job?

If I click cancel, then WHFC will ask for a fax number, If you do this and try to proceed, another error occurs:

Title:  Error

Message:  "Unable to open file C:\WinNT\Temp\Fax0000.psd"

This must be some sort of a windows rights issue, as it works properly on 9x machines, and I have taken the users who have this problem, added them to the adminstrator group, and then everything works as it should.  I do not know however what it is....  Can anyone give me some pointers on what to check?

TIA!

Joshua Lawrence