[hylafax-users] Relayfax problem

Hi to everybody.

I'm newbie and tried to look around (google included) before to post this msg.
Sorry if this request is posted again.

2 servers running in 2 separate city offices.

First server :
Suse 7.1...
Hylafax 4.1.11 x Suse 7.1
Metamail 2.7.10-278
Procmail 3.15.1-2
Postfix 20010228-4
Relayfax Client 5.0
Incoming/Outgoing faxes are 100%
After faxed, client receive a confirmation from Relayfax with attachment of fax sent that all went okay. Please note that : Sender name is 'Relayfax' and fax sent is enclosed as tiff.
Setup has been done following 100% per Hylafax/Relayfax Howto.
In Relayfax client preferences has been setup the option 'I want to receive a confirmation' and also 'Includ e sent fax as attachment'

Second server :
RedHat 8.0 ...
Hylafax 4.1.5-1 rpm RH8
Metamail 2.7-28 rpm RH7.3
Procmail 3.22-7
Postfix 1.1.11-5
Relayfax client 5
Incoming/Outgoing faxes are 100%
But....
After faxed, client receive a confirmation from the server without attachment of fax sent that all went okay. Please note that : Sender name is 'uucp' and fax sent is NOT enclosed at all.
In Relayfax client preferences has been setup the option 'I want to receive a confirmation' and also 'Include sent fax as attachment'

Why ?

When installed the first server, we just downloaded all required files (.procmailrc / .faxitrc / etc..)
without modifying them

=0 D
Same we did on second server, step by step.

I-m newbie so please forgive any setup error/mistake.

PS: We cannot setup SUSE on the second server for various reason.
We cannot check directly due office are far each other of 800km and there is no ADSL or ISDN.

Any suggestion ?
Thanks in advance
Nice day
Paolo

----
Prendi GRATIS l'email universale che... risparmia: clicca qui

Sponsor:
Prova la convenienza di eBay: migliaia di articoli a prezzi senza confronto.

Clicca qui