Re: [hylafax-users] Seeking GNOME Client

I have a new version of Gfax for GNOME 2 almost to the alfa stage if
anyone is interested in testing it let me know and I can give them
instructions.  Gfax 0.5 still works well but requires python 1.5 and
GNOME 1.4 which isn't included on Redhat 8.0.

--
George Farris <george@gmsys.com>