Re: [hylafax-users] Remote receipt of fax

> The fax server handles specialized faxes with bar codes on them that are
> read by a program on that system.  The faxes from the remote that is
> having problems come in gabbled and unusable due to phone line problems
> that we cannot do anything about.

And what does faxrcvd do with the incoming fax at your location?

When I understood you right the solution depends on the possible ways to
offer the data to your program that has to read the barcodes.
Maybe FTP to a directory, that has to be watched (by this program or by
a job on your machine) is a solution.
faxrcvd on the remote machine could be changed to do the transfer.
--
holger