[hylafax-users] multiple ethernet interfaces

Hello,
Please help me.
I have 2 Network Interfaces (eth0, eth1) in my Hylafax Server.
Yes and I have Debian Woody and the Shorewall firewall running on the
server system.
Hylafax port 4559 is open for communication between the local network
and the server in both directions.
But still I get the error on client machines when I try sendfax:

425 Cannot build data connection

I found threads with this type of error as subject, but I didn't find
the solution or I am to stupid to understand.
How can I make Hylyfax only to use "eth0" for the communiction with
clients?

Thanks for answers in advance
Hugo Wau