Re: [hylafax-users] Mac OS X Install questions...

> and I see a note that you can't untar the source on a HFS drive?  Why?
> I do not have a UFS drive so how do I install or is there a work around?

Thought occurred to me..
If you are going to use hylafax, and other manipulation tools from sources,
you should probably create another partition of UFS on your Mac in order to
work from. Download all sources to the new partition, and build there...
This would greatly reduce your frustration level. ;-)

--
Cam Coble, A+, Network+
IT Manager

 "any sufficiently advanced technology