Re: [hylafax-users] Mac OS X Install questions...

Hmm... I will look into this.  I have installed from tar'd source files
before with out issue.  I understand the resource fork issue but my
understanding was that if you try to copy a Mac file from a HFS volume
to a UFS volume you loose the resource fork which essentially corrupts
the file.  Also if you copy from a USF to a HFS drive you should have
no issues.

Dan