[hylafax-users] Help about DIS/DTC received 3 times;

Hello,
can someone suggest a workaround for the error in I get in some cases (there are two logs of transmission enclosed).
Which side is wrong in these cases?
I tried disabling the 2D error checking in info database with no differences. Are there other parameters that can be defined in the info database with respect to the ones listed there?
Thanks to anyone available for help

Ferdinando Pasqualetti

c00012721

c00012822