Re: [hylafax-users] Missing TSI on receiver's side and fax-number in faxstat

--- Nico Decker <ndecker-hylafax@dezidata.de> wrote:
<cuted>
> TagLineFont was not set. You were right. If it is so
> important, why
> it isn't automatically set by faxaddmodem?!

It works for me. Something wrong happened during the
setup? Font path maybe?

> Anyway; where can I define the distance between page
> top and
> tagline? taglines head is cut off in the
> tiff-picture ...

I guess it's something related with the font
defined...

> And thank you VERY much for your help!

One thing that I love in this mailling list, 99,99% of
the times you got an answer :-).