Re: [hylafax-users] Missing TSI on receiver's side and fax-number in faxstat

This is how I configured my config.ttyXX files

FAXNumber:              +<country code>.11.111.1111

and

TagLineFormat:          "De %%l|%%n|%%s|%c|Pág %%P de
%%T"

I'm not sure if this is important but my GettyArgs
are:

GettyArgs:              "-h %l dx_%s"