Re: [hylafax-users] Help! No response to EOP repeated 3 times

> I realize that the problem might not be hylafax, rather with the
> serial configuration, but I'm hoping that someone might have some
> tips to fix the serial ports.

Unless your modems aren't responding, I would tend to blame setup, and not the
serial card. If it recognized the modems, it should be fine. Serial ports are
pretty reliable, and aren't normally the cause of troubles such as you are
experiencing. I would look elsewhere.

Post your log file so others can see what the error messages are.

--
Cam Coble, A+, Network+
IT Manager

 "any sufficiently advanced technology