[hylafax-users] Help! No response to EOP repeated 3 times

Hi-

I am having trouble sending faxes with Hylafax 4.1.3 on my powerpc server.

The built in serial ports work fine, but I am having trouble with my
pci serial card.

It starts normally, transmits the whole page, but then at the end I get a
"No response to EOP repeated 3 times"
The fax only prints a couple lines of the message.

I realize that the problem might not be hylafax, rather with the
serial configuration, but I'm hoping that someone might have some
tips to fix the serial ports.

Server Configuration:
Linux 2.4 (PowerPC) with external modems (tried Zoom 9624V and FastMac V.34)

Serial Card:
Boca Turbo Serial 658 (16C654 Uarts running at 460.8 kbps)

Thanks!

Paul Lorah