Re: [hylafax-users] Class1 vs. Class2

On Sun, Jan 05, 2003 at 01:52:07PM -0800, Lee Howard wrote:

     If they did get page data, and printed out a page, then you'll need to
     upgrade and then work on post-page message timings which ain't fun, but
     it's not likely the case.

I was watching the remote end, and yes, it received the first page.
Does this mean however, that I have to optimise timings according to
the type of machine to which I'm sending?

--
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3
See http://www.keyserver.net or any PGP keyserver for public key.

PGP signature