[hylafax-users] Class1 vs. Class2

I've got a modem that refuses to properly transmit faxes in class2,
and refuses to properly receive them in class1.  Is it a simple matter
to configure hylafax to transmit in class1 but receive in class2?  Or
do I have to spend weeks figuring out what's wrong with one or other
of the modes?

J'
--
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3