Re: [hylafax-users] HTML- EMail to fax

Cam Coble wrote:

>You should check out the html2ps package at Freshmeat....
>http://freshmeat.net/projects/html2ps/
>This is a perl utility that does what you mainly need.
>You may have to pull the html content out of the email, and convert them
>seperately from the actual email.
>Shouldn't be too difficult if you are used to scripting....

HTML2PS works well; I haven't tested it with HylaFax.  I'd use metamail
to strip out the HTML section of multipart/alternative messages (you'll
get a lot of them), as well as strip out any images to files and then
convert the whole shabang to postscript with html2ps and then fax that.

--
Michael T. Babcock
C.T.O., FibreSpeed Ltd.