[hylafax-users] what about ISDN (ttyI0, ttyI1....)

Hi there,

Does anyone of you have experiences with running Hylafax with an ISDN
card? I have an AVM Fritz!Card Classic (ISA) and when I tell Hylafax to
use ttyI0 as modem device it spits out the following error messages:

FaxGetty[27086]: Unable to setup modem on /dev/ttyI0; giving up after 2
attempts
FaxGetty[27086]: MODEM /dev/ttyI0 appears to be wedged
FaxGetty[27086]: CLOSE /dev/ttyI0
FaxGetty[27087]: OPEN /dev/ttyI0
FaxGetty[27087]: /dev/ttyI0: Can not initialize modem.

The ISDN adapter is correctly installed and everything else is working,
it has no open connections (only used for faxing, internet is DSL).
My Linux distribution is SuSE 7.3 and I'm using Hylafax 4.1

thx for help,

Victor Mataré