[hylafax-users] Upgrade or clean install ?

Hi Hylafax users,

Our production fax server is currently running hylafax-4.1beta3-1rh6 on
RedHat 6.2.
We're hitting a few snags which look like they will probably be fixed by
4.1.5, however I'm a little nervy about changing things in case I break
something...

Would you recommend doing an RPM upgrade to version 4.1.5, or is it best
to back up my config files, uninstall 4.1beta3, and then do a fresh
install of 4.1.5 ?

Any opinions / feedback are welcomed.

Cheers,

Rob

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) ("The intended
Recipient(s)") to whom it is addressed.  It may contain information which
is privileged and confidential within the meaning of applicable law.  If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender as soon as
possible.  The views expressed in this communication are not necessarily
those held by LYNX Express Limited.