[hylafax-users] force a job-failed-state when no pages to send

Hi,

Does anybody know how I can get a job to fail when there are no
pages to send.
Currently when a document conversion fails and hence there is no
page to send, the job still will resume as if nothing is wrong. The
modem is dialing, sending zero pages and the job is completed
succesfully!?
Or is there something wrong in my configuration?

OS: SuSE 7.3
       HylaFAX 4.1-284

Regards,
Simon Raspe