Re: [hylafax-users] Cypheus client

> Hello, i just installed a Cypheus client (2.44 i think, the last
one)
> and i wanted to connect it to an act database.
>
> My act database is about 3000 records big.
>
> It's on a local server.
>
> When  I connect it to Cypheus, it freezes, and after 3 or 4 times
it
> works. It works but it is slow, SLOW... I can't use it like
> Delrina does.
>
> Is there something wrong with Cypheus or with act database ?

This is not a Cypheus issue. Cypheus uses the ActOle.tbl to connect
to ACT. Everything works fine and fast but closing the database.
This might last for a few seconds or even for 1-2 minutes. Maybe
Delrina has another approach to the ACT database.

Best Regards
Bodo

Bodo Noering Consulting
Zur Alten Faehre 23 . D-45219 Essen
Phone +49-2054-971790 . Fax +49-2054-971791
bn@urania.com . http://www.urania.com

Highend Fax: HylaFAXR (www.hylafax.org)
and Cypheus (www.cypheus.de)