[hylafax-users] (newbie) MT1932ZDX on HPUX10.20 MUX - Cannot get response when cu to device

Hi,

I have a Multitech MT1932ZDX modem plugged into a MUX.  I have created
devices using mksf (tty0p7, cul0p7, ttyd0p7 and cua0p7).  tty0p7 is the only
one to which I can connect (cu -l tty0p7).  However, it does not respond to
at+fclass=?.

I'm not totally sure that I'm using the right cable, nor am I sure how to
check or what the spec would be to acquire one.

Any ideas?

TIA

Jamie Laning