[hylafax-users] Fw: facsimile job 7 to 27830433 removed from queue

Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is Alex. Just installed HylaFAX v4.1.2 under Linux RedHat 7.2
(installed by the rpm version)

The modem I used is Bullet Modem E56K (manufactured by E-Tech) with firmware
version rc288dpi-1.v1.4 (I guess). When I type the command faxstat:
It states that, the Hylafax scheduler .....:running and nothing more. I
think there is communication problem between the server and the modem. So, I
use the minicom to configure the modem (no problem for that)

I followed every step in the HOW-TO, it works out perfect. I don't know what
the problem(s).

And I use Whfc as the client to fax, it returns me this page. (How can I
directly send the fax from the fax server? By which command?!)

Thank you very much for your help.

Alex Chow