[hylafax-users] Unknown problem (check modem power)

Hi All,
I am happy to get hylafax runing since a few day's but I have still some
problems
there is a very nerving thing , which take a few times of me , maybe you
can help.
# tail -f /var/spool/hylafax/etc/xferfaxlog
06/17/02 17:25  SEND    00002497        ttyb    1941    ""      user@localhost "013626263"     "+ 49 69 13626263"      65535   0       3:07    0:00
     "Unknown problem (check modem power)"

I am running Solaris 8 ,   have installed all requirment SW for hylafax.
I Installed Modem Elsa 56 Microlink which is easy to test with probemodem
from hylafax and seem to be OK.
I get 5 or 6 time a day, this message in my logfile and I should first
power reset my modem to get it running again.
Is there any problem with config auf modem or Is there any way to send a
signal to modem to do power reset ?

MfG /Best Regards
Bahman Darvish
tel: +49 69 258 6625  fax +49 69 258 5268
mobile + 49 170 4906487
e-mail: bahman.darvish@seb.de