[hylafax-users] i hope this isn't a daft question....

i've installed the binary package for hylafax 4.0 for sunos5.5 and i'm having
trouble configuring inbound fax reception.

specifically, i don't seem to have a faxgetty program anywhere. all the docs say
that it should be in /usr/sbin or /usr/local/sbin, but it doesn't appear to be
in either of those places.

i'm not trying to do anything clever like detecting voice/data calls. the phone
line i'm using is a dedicated fax line.

i used the binary package because i'm currently not setup to build hylafax. also
i'm using 4.0 instead of the latest as there wasn't a binary package for the
latest version on the web site.

the only concern i've got is that i'm using sunos5.6, and the binary package is
for sunos5.5. however, the binaries appear to work fine, and the package
installer didn't complain about installing this verion so i'm guessing it isn't
too much of a problem.

any ideas ?

thanks

nigel spowage

This email (and any attachment) is private and confidential.  If you were
not meant to receive it, please delete it and tell us by phone or email.
Although we scan all email and attachments we do not accept responsibility
for viruses.