[hylafax-users] Which External modem to use.

I couldn't subsribe to the list as the url appears down, please CC me.

The modem doc is completely out of date and I am having a lot of trouble
with fax modems since I upgraded to 4.1 from the beta.
I am using Hyla in recieve only mode and now all the faxes are being cut
off or really bad quality.The modems I have used are all external, USR 288, USR 56 and another I
can't recall off the top of my head.
I don't mind buying a new modem but all the recommended modems on the list
are not available anymore. Can someone tell me what modems are recommended
or at least work well that can be bought now.
TIA